Iran announced this Sunday that it will no longer comply with any limits imposed under the nuclear agreement it signed in 2015 with world powers after an attack by the United States caused the death of an Iranian general in Baghdad.
Sources from that country indicate that a price has been put on the head of US President Donald Trump, for which they offer 80 million dollars, in response to the president of the United States.
Trump said that
He was targeting 52 critical objectives of Iran if the Tehran government
decides to attack any American interest in that region.
… .Targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD The USA wants no more threats!
– Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 4, 2020
they were made by one of the organizers of General Qassem's funeral
Soleimani, who assured:
“We can attack the White House itself, we can respond to them on American soil. We have the power and God willing, we will respond at the appropriate time. ”
The organizer invited each of the general's funer al attendants to donate an Iranian-faced dollar to get a reward of 80 million from the head of Donald Trump.
These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!
– Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2020
That threat was launched by Abutorabi during an open session of parliament in Tehran, Iran, on Sunday, and only a few days after Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani was killed in a US drone attack against his convoy in Baghdad airport.
Iran warned that the revenge after the death of its chief of military operations will be overwhelming against the United States, in addition Soleimaní is already considered a martyr of the imperialist resistance.
For his part, the supreme leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei reiterated that there will be a hard revenge against President Trump.
Iran resumes nuclear race
The government insisted during a broadcast on the state television station that it was still willing to negotiate with European partners, which so far have not offered an alternative to sell their crude abroad despite US sanctions. Nor did he recant the promise of not making a nuclear weapon.
However, the announcement represents the clearest threat of nuclear proliferation that Iran has made since President Donald Trump withdrew the United States from the agreement in May 2018. It also intensifies tensions in the region, due to Israel's long-standing adversary of Iranians have promised that they will not let Iran produce an atomic bomb.
The announcement came on Sunday night after another Iranian official said Tehran would consider tougher actions for the death of Commander Qassem Soleimani on Friday.
Digital Writing El Heraldo de México