Believe it or not, the first minutes of the day can assure us a great day. So it is necessary to dedicate ourselves firmly to the purpose of revaluing each day from the beginning to, lovingly, implement some rituals, a routine that allows us to change that awakening, attitudes that will undoubtedly be reflected in the development, well-being and transformation of all Our vital spaces. Nine morning tips to live at a good pace.
1. IGNORE YOUR PHONE AT LEAST FOR 30 minutes. Nothing is going to happen on the planet if you don’t check your cell phone as soon as you wake up. Your mind, which has just risen after a time of rest and is like a sponge, needs a different food than your phone or tablet offers.
2. DRINK A GLASS OF WATER TIBIA AND LEMON. Your body has been at rest and without any moisturizer for 8 hours or more, so before eating anything else, and brushing your teeth, prepare a glass of warm water and the juice of a lemon. It will help you activate your digestive system and lubricate it, so you will be prepared to process all the food you eat for the rest of the day. If you don’t love the acidic taste of lemon, you can add a few drops of honey to make it a little sweeter.RELATED
3. WAKE UP IN TIME No sooner or later. Calculate well the time you need to do all your activities and set a single alarm at the time you should get out of bed and start your day. It costs work at first, but little by little your body will get used to it and you will develop the willpower you need. Forget about setting 7 alarms every 5 minutes because you will only get upset and wake up with bad mood.
4. POSITIVE THINK. It is the best way to start the day. To your clear mind fill it with positive thoughts. Use affirmations such as those recommended by therapist Louise Hay or create your own. Set your mind towards a wonderful day, be grateful for everything you have, what you dream, what you have achieved, what surrounds you. Feel happy to wake up to a new day and visualize the next 24 hours as you want to live them.
5. MEDITATE. If you still don’t have this good habit integrated into your life, do it. Meditate, that is, take a few minutes, it doesn’t have to be an hour, at least 10 minutes, to do an introspection work: sitting comfortably, with your eyes closed, breathe deeply and slowly while emptying your head of all those ideas that may Appear. Listen to what is happening around you, let yourself go for the present moment and allow yourself to be there, in silence, in harmony, with you. If you don’t meditate and prefer to pray, do it. The important thing is that you give yourself some time to work your spiritual and that your day begins full of soul heat and universal power.
6. MOVE YOUR BODY. Do a physical activity at home or outside it for at least 10 to 20 minutes daily. You don’t have to be in a gym for two hours. You can go for a walk, jog, practice yoga, stretch. What you like to do the most, but move.
7. THAT YOUR SHOWER IS COLD. There are innumerable benefits that a toning and energizing shower brings, for this reason your shower should always end with cold water, and if you have the courage, do not hesitate, take a shower of ice water whenever you can.
8. TAKE A GOOD BREAKFAST. A body that wakes up after hours of fasting needs enough fruits, whole grains, nuts, seeds, green juices, among others; They are ingredients to prepare delicious and healthy recipes.
9. LISTEN TO A PLAYLIST FULL OF ENERGY. Studies have proven that starting the day with music that puts you in a good mood prepares you for a day full of successes. Build a playlist with your favorite power songs and put it in random mode at a good volume. You will not regret!